[Must See] Easy Meringue Cookies Strawberry Recipe ( Yummy !!! ) - Strawberry Meringues are low fat and you could make them low sugar by reducing the amount of sugar. However, these are tasty just the way they are. Meringue Cloud Cookies, Cookies should be called. They are so delicate and petite, and they seem light as a cloud. If I could eat a cumulonimbus cloud (which is a big cloud with a soft mound of hair piled on all sides), sprinkled with sugar soft enough, this is what my imagination wants to believe it will feel like (obviously it would probably just taste like water dirty mixed with sugar, but that takes the fun of imagining ^_^.
If the meringue cookies are cookies that you do not make or tried in the past, I would say now is the perfect opportunity. Thanks a recipe and video tutorial (which I would recommend watching before you go to make this cake, just a guess will cut anything and it's really straight forward), I was able to spend only a few minutes and see how to prepare the meringues mixed with color beautiful and vibrant. It really is an inventive idea and I love how there are so many different flavors and colors you can choose for these cookies. You can use the spirit of citrus fruit or you can use the extract, which opens a world of opportunity. Meringues should not only be the only meringue again, they may have an interesting little zip to them with the help of a bit of color and flavor. I can not wait to try this in many different flavors.
[Must See] Easy Meringue Cookies Strawberry Recipe ( Yummy !!! )
- 3/4 cup egg whites (from about 5 eggs)
- pinch of salt (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Measures to Make Meringue Cookies Strawberry:
- Whisk egg whites, salt, gelatin and sugar in kitchenaid until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Increase speed to high and beat until no sugar granules can be felt when you rub a little between your fingers.
- Remove bowl from stand mixer and, by hand, stir in vinegar, extract and cornstarch.
- Scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet and bake in 180 degree oven for 2 hours.
- Do not open the doors and turn oven off.
- Leave in the oven overnight or at least 8 hours.
And yummy ^_^ Strawberry Meringue Cookies ready to eat. thanksfor coming and reading this [Must See] Easy Meringue Cookies Strawberry Recipe ( Yummy !!! ) post.