[Fresh] Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipes With Milk - This recipe is terrific for those of us with multiple food allergies. After having to eliminate soy, nut, and dairy from my diet, I refashioned my favorite Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes recipe. Now, we have choices, take your pick and try them both if you can!
We all have those friends who are gluten - free. They're either allergic, or, in my case, on a diet. But in those moments you get (or maybe it's just me, I don't know) where you feel like you really want to perform a random act of kindness, these are amazing. You can't even tell they're gluten - free! Perfect for chocaholics.
[Fresh] Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipes With Milk
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour mix*
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil (I use canola for most everything)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk (may substitute coconut milk for allergies)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl sift together gluten free flour mix, cocoa powder, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy (about 5 minutes).
- Add oil and whisk until combined.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Gently add the cocoa mixture and stir by hand until mixed.
- Add the milk and extract and mix until combined.
- Scoop evenly among 15 cupcake liners. And bake for 18 minutes. Toothpick will insert and come out clean. The cupcakes will not "feel" done to the touch so make sure you use a toothpick. Do not overbake them, they will taste like a dried sponge.
- These are delicious and if you didn't know they weren't gluten free, you wouldn't know.
*gluten free flour mix = 3 pounds Asian white rice flour and 2 pounds cornstarch sifted together. Keep in large bin with tightly fitted lid. You may store in the fridge, but make sure to bring to room temperature before baking.Yum! ready to eat. thanks for coming and reading this [Fresh] Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipes With Milk post, hope this post can benefit for you :)